We offer wide variety of php tutorials, php codes, Programming Tutorials,
, ajax applications development,
, CSS Tutorial, .Net Tutorial, ajax design pattern, php
for dynamic web site.
Latest Tutorials and Articles
- Insert Records using Ajax : In this tutorial, we will make an application, how we can insert records in a sql table using php/ajax
- Retrieve sql Records using Ajax : In this tutorial, we will learn how we can retrieve sql records using Ajax.
- Ajax with PHP : Ajax can be used with PHP, ASP, ASP.net, but in this tutorial we will use ajax with PHP. We will create some php applications using Ajax.
- Ajax XMLHttpRequest object : When you send a request to server, you want to perform some actions based on the response.
- Ajax Send Request to a Server : To send a request to a server, we use the open() and send() methods of the XMLHttpRequest object:
- Ajax Browser Support : All Browsers (opera, Safari, firefox) can support XMLHttpRequest object but IE5 and IE6 uses an ActiveXObject.
- SQL Functions : SQL has many built-in functions for performing calculations on data.
- Unique Key Constraints : The UNIQUE constraint ensures that all values in a column are distinct
- Primary Key Constraints : A primary key is used to uniquely identify each row in a table
- Foreign Key Constraints : A FOREIGN KEY in one table points to a PRIMARY KEY in another table.
- Sql Drop Table and truncate table Statement : The DROP TABLE statement is used to delete a table.
- SQL Alter table statement : The ALTER TABLE statement is used to add, delete, or modify columns in an existing table.
- SQL Create table Statement : The CREATE TABLE statement creates a new table within a database.
- SQL Delete and Drop table : The CREATE DATABASE statement creates a new database. Many different options can be...
- SQL Delete Statement : We can delete existing records in a tables using Delete statement.
- SQL Update statement : We can update existing records in a tables using UPDATE statement.
- SQL Insert into statement : The INSERT INTO statement is used to insert a new record in a table
- SQL Order by Clause : The ORDER BY statement orders the returned values by the specified column(s) in Ascending or descending.
- SQL And Or Operator : The AND & OR operators are used to filter records based on more than one condition.
- SQL Where Clause : The WHERE clause limits the rows retrieved to those meeting the search condition.
- SQL Select Distict Statement : In this tutorial, we will learn select distinct statement
- SQL Select Statement : In this tutorial, we will learn select statement, the select statement is used to retrieve data from a table.
- Basics of SQL Statement : Most of action you need to perform with sql statement, for example you need to retrieve data from a table tutorial, you need to use following statement.